Fringe Earrings for Spring

I think I first fell in love with fringe back in grade school, when one of my dance recital costumes had red fringe all around the skirt. I would just twirl and shake to see it dance in my bedroom mirror. What really drew me in was the movement; it was mesmerizing. This feeling is translated in a plethora of fringe earrings this season. You really get the full effect of the fringe in the form of an earring, as it sways with each movement of your head. (unlike in a necklace, where it can be a more static look, but still lovely) I’ve gathered up nine different designs to share with you. The first I got to see in person at the Sorellina booth at Couture. So fun!

Sorellina Axl ear jackets 
Unhada earrings



Long fringe earrings by Jack + G
Hannah Keefe Swoosh Dangle earring
Amalfi grey diamond earrings
Sydney Evan bar chain earrings
Viola.Y Jewelry fringe drop earring
Grain Morton Mae West earrings
Meira T earrings
Sydney Evan long fringe stud lash earring
You can see there’s a real range out there, from minimalist to ornate, kitschy to modern, and varying in scale. Do any of them strike your fancy? Do you have any fringe in your jewelry box?

If you are in search of vintage style engagement rings and want to know more about it then please contact us in the comment section.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Watch Indices

The 7 Biggest Jewelry Trends of the Fall 2019 Season

Designer Jewelry: A Guide to Selecting What’s Right for You